Samsung galaxy a53
- What are the specs of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G?
- Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy A53 or galaxy A52?
- How is the battery life on the Samsung Galaxy A53?
- How long will the Galaxy A53 get software updates?
- What does the Galaxy A53 5G look like?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G waterproof?
- What kind of processor does the Galaxy A53 have?
- How much will the Samsung Galaxy A53 cost?
- How is the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G different from its predecessors?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G worth buying?
- What is the difference between the Audi A52 and A53?
- What is the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G good for battery life?
- What is the Samsung Galaxy A53 screen size?
- What is the difference between the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A53?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 Super AMOLED worth buying?
- What is the lifespan of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G?
- Will the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G and Galaxy A53 5G get Android updates?
- Which Samsung phones will get 3 years of Android updates?
- When will the Samsung Galaxy S21 get Android updates?
What are the specs of the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G?
Other specs include 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 5G support and a 5000mAh battery. The A53 5G also comes with fast charging, with the device supporting 25W if you have the correct plug. For the impressive price, the Galaxy A53 5G ticks a lot of boxes.
Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy A53 or galaxy A52?
The A52 represented one of the first chances to get a 5G phone from Samsung that still boasted some pretty solid features. (The Galaxy A32 5G cost even less, but the compromises there were more pronounced.) The Galaxy A53 continues that tradition, but sweetens the deal even further.
How is the battery life on the Samsung Galaxy A53?
Recent high-end Samsung phones have struggled with battery life in our testing, so the A53’s 9 hour, 49 minute result here is fine given that it’s just 11 minutes shy of the 10-hour average we usually see. Even with a 120Hz display, the Galaxy A53 outlasts the Pixel 5a and iPhone SE (2022), both of which sport 60Hz displays.
How long will the Galaxy A53 get software updates?
The Galaxy A53 joins the ranks of the Samsung devices, including its Galaxy S flagships and Galaxy Z foldables, in getting four years of software updates plus a fifth year of security updates. From what we can see, last years Galaxy A models arent included in that, like the Galaxy S21 models are.
What does the Galaxy A53 5G look like?
The Galaxy A53 5G follows what has seemingly become a design formula for Samsung. It has a nearly borderless screen with a hole punch cutout for the selfie camera, while the back of the device has a matte finish with a cutout for its multilens camera.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G waterproof?
*Galaxy A53 5G is rated as IP67. Consistent with IP67 rating, water-resistant in up to 1M (3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue / dry after wet. A 32MP front camera and a set of Ultra Wide, Macro, and Depth Cameras on back. Super smooth scrolling on a 120Hz, 6.5 Infinity-O display.
What kind of processor does the Galaxy A53 have?
The A53 uses the Exynos 1280 chipset, a relatively rare bird in the US market. This chip has two 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 cores and six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores; SamMobile compares it with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, along with a microSD card slot.
How much will the Samsung Galaxy A53 cost?
This cheaper, more mid-range type of handset is a big seller, and will present a more varied Samsung portfolio to those who aren’t interested in phones that cost more than £700. The Galaxy A53 5G will sell for £399, making it cheaper than the recently upgraded iPhone SE.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G good for battery life?
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G struggled in almost all of our battery tests, resulting in a below-average performance when compared with our entire database.
What is the Samsung Galaxy A53 screen size?
The Samsung Galaxy A53 boasts one of the best-looking screens you’ll see on a phone for this price. It’s a 6.5-inch panel, with a FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 800 nits max brightness.
What is the difference between the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A53?
On paper, the A53 has the same display as the A52, but we put both phones side-by-side and found the newer one to be a little lighter – that could be because of tweaks Samsung made to its own displays, or possibly the impact of many months of use on the older phone.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A53 Super AMOLED worth buying?
The A53s 6.5-inch, 120Hz Super AMOLED display has a resolution of 2,400 by 1,080 pixels, and is probably the handsets strongest asset. The screen looks excellent, with bright, glowing colors, and its easy to see in all types of lighting.